Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspiration Pic of the Day

The inspiration pic for today comes from 100 Layer Cake, which is always an resource of ours for lots of reasons - their fantastic inspiration boards, vendor reviews, and of course, pretty pictures.

As a planner, I see a lot of cakes - some beautiful and show stopping, and some whimsical and trendy.  Honestly, I love them all.  I love when the cake has meaning to the bride and groom, whether they have incorporated their color scheme or sentimental cake topper.  They are all special in their own way.

This cake caught my eye because of it's elegance and simplicity.  I see so many detailed cakes that when a bride and groom opt for something so simple, it makes an impact in my eyes.  I see this cake at a winter wedding, with lots of white and crystals.  What do you think?

Ireland country garden wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment